View – Map Viewer
The free View software can read data from a wide range of precision farming devices in order to display and print yield maps, as-applied maps, coverage maps, and more. Other features of View include the ability to build a list of clients, farms, and field names. Once the list is customized to your needs, it can then be written to a wide range of precision farming devices for data management.
The View software can easily be upgraded to the Farm Works® office solutions without losing any previously entered data. When View is upgraded to the Farm Works office solutions, new and exciting features will be added to your software for:
- Displaying Google™ Maps
- Importing other layers such as soil types and soil test results
- Utilizing layer transparency tool for displaying multiple layers at one time
- Creating variable rate prescription maps
- Printing extensive chemical, seed, equipment, and other field reports
- Viewing profit maps
- Integrating financial records to print enterprise statements on fields, livestock groups, and equipment
- Read and write data from a wide range of precision farming devices.
- Build a list of clients, farms, field names and write the data to precision farming devices for data management.
- View and print maps with legend.
- Display and print guidance paths from supported precision farming devices.
- Can be upgraded to Farm Works office solutions for additional field reporting, layering, accounting, and mapping analysis.
- Microsoft® Windows® 2000 or higher (includes XP, Vista, and 7)
- 128 MB Memory
- 50 MB Hard Drive Space